Our gender-neutral bloomer-style swim shorts were designed to provide total comfort for all-day play; in the water or on land!
- Super cute design that keeps diapers in place during those early years, but can be worn on their own as well.
- Made specifically for lounging indoors, playing by the water, or swimming in the shallow end.
- Luxe antibacterial fabric won't cling or lose shape; perfect for our little ones with sensitive skin.
- Ultrachlorine resistant + pilling resistant with built-in UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Features an elastic waistband, two side-entry pockets, and an adjustable drawstring that's s tacked in place so it can't be pulled out or misplaced.
- Designed with an ultra-soft liner and printed tagless care label for added comfort.
- Made by a woman-owned, ethical manufacturer in Indonesia.
- Designed in Durango, Colorado, USA.
- Mindfully made with 78% ECONYL® regenerated nylon. An eco-friendly fiber made of wasted carpets, aquaculture + ghost fishing nets, unwanted fabric scraps and other industrial waste that would otherwise be sent to landfills or pollute our ocean.
- Certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®; a label that tests textiles for harmful substances.
- Composition: 78% (RECYCLED) polyamide & 22% elastane.
- Liner Composition: 90% polyester and 10% spandex.
- Drawstring: 100% cotton
Turn your garment inside out and machine wash cold with gentle cycle and like colors; do not wash with rougher or heavier fabrics to prevent damage.
Gently squeeze off excess water and lay flat to dry away from direct sunlight; avoid spin dry + pull drawstrings tight so they can also dry flat; if a dryer is needed, use lowest setting.
Do not dry clean, iron, or use products containing bleach. We also advise against using aerosol sunscreen products as they may stain fabric.
For more information on sizing, please click here.