Our full-coverage long sleeve shirts were designed to provide total comfort and sun protection for any adventure. Featuring timeless raglan sleeves combined with a henley collar.
- An eco-friendly slim fit shirt that can be used as a UV protective performance tee, swim top, rash guard, or base layer due to its moisture-wicking fibers.
- Ultrachlorine resistant + pilling resistant with built-in UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Antibacterial fabric that's buttery soft, and will not cling or lose shape; perfect for our little ones with sensitive skin.
- Features snap buttons at the collar for easy use, as well as flatlock stitching and printed tagless care labels for ultimate comfort.
- Gender-neutral; made for all of our babies!
- Made by a woman-owned, ethical manufacturer in Indonesia. Designed in Durango, CO.
- Mindfully made with 78% ECONYL® regenerated nylon. An eco-friendly fiber made of wasted carpets, aquaculture + ghost fishing nets, unwanted fabric scraps and other industrial waste that would otherwise be sent to landfills or pollute our ocean.
- Certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®; a label that tests textiles for harmful substances.
- Composition: 78% (RECYCLED) polyamide & 22% elastane.
Turn your garment inside out and machine wash cold with gentle cycle and like colors; do not wash with rougher or heavier fabrics to prevent damage.
Gently squeeze off excess water and lay flat to dry away from direct sunlight; avoid spin dry, but if needed use the lowest setting.
Do not dry clean, iron, or use products containing bleach. We also advise against using aerosol sunscreen products as they may stain fabric.
For more information on sizing, please click here.