Our gender-neutral hybrid swim shorts have a classic shape and were designed to provide comfort for any adventure; in the water or on land!
- Lightweight, stretchy, and quick-drying short-shorts that were made for all-day comfort; wear for playtime or as swimwear.
- Moisture-wicking fabric won’t cling or lose shape; perfect for our little ones with sensitive skin.
- Features an elastic waistband, two side-entry pockets, and an adjustable drawstring that’s tacked in place so it can't be pulled out or misplaced.
- Designed with an ultra-soft liner, split hem and printed tagless care label for added comfort.
- Made by a woman-owned, ethical manufacturer in Indonesia.
- Designed in Durango, Colorado, USA.
- Mindfully made with 86% REPREVE® recycled yarn. An eco-friendly fiber made of wasted plastic bottles that would otherwise be sent to landfills or pollute our oceans.
- Certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®; a label that tests textiles for harmful substances.
- Composition: 86% (RECYCLED) polyester and 14% spandex.
- Liner Composition: 95% polyester and 5% spandex.
- Drawstring: 100% cotton.
Turn your garment inside out and machine wash cold with gentle cycle and like colors; do not wash with rougher or heavier fabrics to prevent damage.
Gently squeeze off excess water and lay flat to dry away from direct sunlight; avoid spin dry + pull drawstrings tight so they can also dry flat; if a dryer is needed, use lowest setting.
Do not dry clean, iron, or use products containing bleach. We also advise against using aerosol sunscreen products as they may stain fabric.
For more information on sizing, please click here.